Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday!

...to my dear husband.


(This summer, near Banff)


I have to say, I really lucked out with this one!   Well, it was more divine intervention than luck, I think. 


(A few years ago, I don't remember how many)
 This past nine years has been wonderful and crazy and scary and fun. But mostly fun. The months of December and January are always busy, first our anniversary on the 21 and then Christmas a few days later and new years. Then January 10th is my birthday and the 18th is his.


(When Vienna was new, almost 4 years ago)


So, My Love, Happy birthday and Anniversary and Christmas and New Years but mostly happy every day I am with you! I love you so much and want to thank you for everything you are and do.


And now the princesses want to add a special note:

I love you   sooooooooo    much !    Love  Eve

Happy birthday  Daddy!  I wouldn't be here without you.    Love Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment