At the very beginning of the school year, Vienna's preschool teacher asked me if I would make some curtains for their classroom. Of course I said yes. It's like a disease, I physically can't say no to a sewing project. It took me three months to do however. It took a while just to find time to go to the fabric store.
So, without further ado, here is the before picture:
And here is the after:
And one more picture, just a closeup of the accent fabric:
And yes, I realise it is super wrinkly. I honestly ironed those things forever and they just would not come out! AARRGGGG! From far away you can't tell as much.
Anyways, I finished them in December, it just took a while for me to post, as usual.
Have a great day!